A very special day for our Princess Jasmine Casandra Ojales Curtis-Smith ♡
- April 9, 2011 ☺
• Woke up before 6AM to trend WelcomeBackJASMINE on Twitter. (and YES! It was a success ☺)
• Had to leave our house at 8:30 to meet kuya Andi (Jasmine’s new driver) for some reason. Then had our breakfast at KFC.
• Off to buy flowers for our debutante ☺ (I love the tulips & the white roses!)
• Time to pick up the cake at Vienna Bakeshop.
• On our way to CRIBS.. ☺ (time check, 12noon) Left the flowers, cake & our gift there then had lunch at Jollibee Katip. Oops, we also look for the venue for the JASTERS’ lunch-dinner with Jas ☺
• Back to Cribs. Ate Jj was there already. And we waited for the other Jasters to arrive.
• Preparing stuffs needed for the party ☺
• Finally, the birthday girl arrives… SURPRISE!!!!! ☺
• Jasmine was interviewed by the TV5 people. Kapatids FTW!
• Jasmine danced Teach me how to dougie with Jollibee & sang Superbass ☺ She also played kiddie party games with the girls. And that was so much fun. We’re laughing all the time. ☺ (SORRY, we weren’t allowed to take pictures of the girls from Cribs.)
• Picture taking with Jollibee ☺ Yum burger! Lol.
• We had to leave Cribs right after the party to meet the other Jasters at Kenny Rogers. ☺
*Thank you for letting us be part of your birthday celebrations. #ItsMoreFunWithJASMINE ♡